From footcare experts Laboratories Asepta comes the Akildia Protective Cream which improves the skin`s natural defenses, prevent dehydration, prevents skin lesions, improves pH balance and restores its original condition.
Contains a high content of Centella Asiatica extract (known for its healing properties), natural Karite KORHOGO® butter extract and vitamin A.
As a rule, diabetic feet have very dry, hyperkeratosic skin with calluses, which should be thoroughly treated with Akildia Protective crème every day. In hospital trials Akildia professional protective crème has proved highly efficient in preventing dehydration and improving the skin`s natural defences.
- Moisturises (the upper layers of the epidermis)
- Improves the scarring process
- Makes skin more supple, Improves skin regeneration
- Helps to maintain the skin PH value close to normal
- Non-toxic – each product undergoes a cutaneous tolerance test.
- Made from natural raw materials
- Not tested on animals.
- Diabetic freindly.
Related Posts 1
Simply Feet strives to offer top quality footcare products delivered on time at competitive prices with a high level of customer service.
We aim to dispatch and deliver orders within 3 working days of receipt. (Over 95% of our deliveries will meet this standard but please note orders for some Dr Comfort styles may take up to 4 weeks for delivery).
This charge applies to UK mainland orders only:
- All orders £90 and over - Free Delivery
- All orders under £90 - £4.75
For Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man the following charges apply:
- All orders will be charged £12
Please note, we are currently unable to process orders for delivery outside of the UK or Ireland.