Please make sure you read and understand the terms and conditions below before entering our competition.
1. In order to qualify for the prize, your entry must be received by the deadline issued. Any entries received after this will not be considered.
2. The winner will be selected at random from those entries received before the closing date. Only the winning applicant will be contacted by Canonbury Products Ltd. Canonbury Products Ltd decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The process to select the winner is at the promoter's discretion and is not open to challenge.
3. The results of the Competition will be announced shortly after the competition deadline. The winner will be contacted personally by email or by post. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
4. To qualify to enter the competition you can be a member of the general public, not closely connected with organising the competition. Canonbury Products Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of applications.
5 Entries can be via the website. Where appropriate to the competition please send requests including full contact details to: Simply feet competition, Warwick House, St James Road, Brackley, NN13 7XY. No more than one valid entry per person will be accepted by Canonbury Products Ltd. There is a total of one prize for the winner eligible to be won.
6. We cannot be held responsible for:
• ineligible or fraudulent entries; or
• any lost or late entries, due to the Internet, or email service or otherwise, even where proof of sending can be provided.
8. The winner's name may be published on the Simply Feet website after the closing date of the competition.
9. The winner may be requested to make themselves available for promotion or publicity of Canonbury Products Ltd and shall make themselves reasonably available for such purposes.
10. Canonbury Products Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
11. The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative. As the prize will not have been purchased by the winner, the winner must pursue any defects in the prize product against the manufacturer; if the prize product is defective, Canonbury Products Ltd will not supply a replacement nor accept any liability for the winner's possession or use of the prize.
12. Canonbury Products Ltd reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value at any time.
13. If we are unable to contact any winner after making reasonable efforts to do so, or the prize is unclaimed after 28 days then the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited.
14. Canonbury Products Ltd has no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computable functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
15. The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law. By entering this competition, applicants agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions. Promoter: Canonbury Products Ltd and Simply Feet , St James Road, Brackley, NN13 7WS.
1. The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law. By entering this competition, applicants agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions. Promoter: Canonbury Products Ltd and Simply Feet , St James Road, Brackley, NN13 7WS.
2. Social Media competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom only. Any overseas entries will not be accepted.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter our competitions.
4. By entering competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
6. Closing dates are indicated on social media.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without any given notice.
11. Winners are chosen at random.
12. Winners will be notified by direct message on the relevant social media platform.
13. These conditions will not affect your statutory rights.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.