Podiatrist designed, Vionic Orthotics provide support and control. Vionic Orthotics provide effective relief for many common aches and pains associated with poor lower limb alignment such as heel pain, knee pain, lower back pain and tired and aching legs.
Vionic Active Orthotics are designed to provide shock absorption, comfort and maximum control in faster paced activities such as running and fast walking .
- Vionic Orthotics help stabilise, support and realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Heel and ball of foot cushioning provides increased shock absorption in high impact areas of the foot
- Soft antimicrobial top cloth to help keep feet cool and prevent odour.
- Suitable for sports or leisure footwear with removable insoles including running shoes, walking shoes and boots.
- Vionic Orthotics benefit from a 30 day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event you don’t feel the benefit of the orthotics you can return them within 30 days for a refund.
Orthotic tip: It may take a few days to get used to wearing orthotics for the first time. We recommend wearing new orthotics for a few hours at a time in the first week of wear.
Simply Feet strives to offer top quality footcare products delivered on time at competitive prices with a high level of customer service.
We aim to dispatch and deliver orders within 3 working days of receipt. (Over 95% of our deliveries will meet this standard but please note orders for some Dr Comfort styles may take up to 4 weeks for delivery).
This charge applies to UK mainland orders only:
- All orders £75 and over - Free Delivery
- All orders under £75 - £3.95
For Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man the following charges apply:
- All orders will be charged £12
Please note, we are currently unable to process orders for delivery outside of the UK or Ireland.