Mykored is effective against a range of dermatophytes and yeasts. It helps to prevent skin infections including athlete’s foot. Is safe, painless and effective at treating and preventing the causes of foot odour and nail infections at a microbial level.
The skin-conditioning agents and urea in its formulation nourish the skin of the foot at the same time. With its additional antifungal properties after a visit to the sauna, a swimming pool or a public shower, the use of Mykored promotes foot hygiene and thus helps to reduce the risk of a fungal infection.
Safe, painless and effective at treating nail infections --- Easy spray on topical solution.
Dermatological assessment has also concluded that the product is compatible with the skin, with no allergies or irritation observed.
- Suitable for use on all skin types and now also diabetics.
- Not recommended for children under the age of three.
- Apply Mykored Spray 1-2 times daily to the feet and do not forget the spaces between the toes.
- After a visit to the sauna, a swimming pool or a public shower, spray the feet thoroughly.
Simply Feet strives to offer top quality footcare products delivered on time at competitive prices with a high level of customer service.
We aim to dispatch and deliver orders within 3 working days of receipt. (Over 95% of our deliveries will meet this standard but please note orders for some Dr Comfort styles may take up to 4 weeks for delivery).
This charge applies to UK mainland orders only:
- All orders £90 and over - Free Delivery
- All orders under £90 - £4.75
For Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man the following charges apply:
- All orders will be charged £12
Please note, we are currently unable to process orders for delivery outside of the UK or Ireland.