This shoe has had more than 20 years of success on the road, helping overpronators stay stable and comfortable over long distances.
The GEL-KAYANO hugs your feet and cushions the impact to make your 26th mile as comfortable as your first.
It`s the go-to shoe for your longest training runs, and to build up extra speed come race day you can combine it with one of our fastest running shoes, the DS TRAINER.
- Protect your feet from impact with GEL cushioning
- Enjoy a light, bouncy feel as you run thanks to the lightweight structure
- Stay comfortable with a snug fit that prevents slipping and rubbing
- The 21st edition of the iconic KAYANO running shoe
Gel-Kayano is designed for over pronators.
Pronation is how a runner`s foot rolls laterally between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs.
Matching a shoe`s properties with the runner`s running style will increase comfort, running efficiency, and contribute to decreasing the risk of injury.
Simply Feet strives to offer top quality footcare products delivered on time at competitive prices with a high level of customer service.
We aim to dispatch and deliver orders within 3 working days of receipt. (Over 95% of our deliveries will meet this standard but please note orders for some Dr Comfort styles may take up to 4 weeks for delivery).
This charge applies to UK mainland orders only:
- All orders £75 and over - Free Delivery
- All orders under £75 - £3.95
For Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man the following charges apply:
- All orders will be charged £12
Please note, we are currently unable to process orders for delivery outside of the UK or Ireland.